The first step to protecting your account is creating a strong password. By definition a good password is one that is difficult or even almost impossible for others to guess yet still easy for you to remember.
At a minimum your password must be:
8 characters long
Contain at least 1 normal character
- Contain at least 1 special character
If the password you entered does not respect the minimum requirements, a pop-up box will appear to inform you of the criteria that hasn’t been respected so you can easily correct it.
- Inserting numbers and symbols within your password increases it’s strength dramatically
- Making passwords longer and more complex increases substantially the difficulty for other to guess it
- Never use personal information such as birthdays, names, etc that others could guess or obtain
- Avoid using obvious sequences of numbers or letters
Restrain from using a password you already use for another site